Ever wondered how to change the metronome in Logic Pro X to a more sensible and audible one? Here´s a tip to stop that Klopfgeist from haunting your projects:
- Clone these settings in Project Settings – Metronome (the Midi click settings on the right is NOT necessary, it´s the key settings on the left that are important).
- I made a ready-to-go channel strip setting you can download. Copy the file to your desktop, open Finder, press ⇧⌘ + g and paste:
~/Music/Audio Music Apps/Channel Strip Settings/Instrument
- Now drag the file from your desktop to the above folder.
- (Re)start Logic. In a project, open the mixer, choose to view ALL tracks
- Select the channel strip named “Click”. Press “Setting”, and you should be able to see my custom metronome template called Metronome. Click it.
- Press R to test it. You´re welcome.